VCINC virtual learning program is an eLearning initiative to provide convenient, personalized and affordable training to students and working professionals. We provide online training courses for IT Networking, IT Programming, IT System Administration, Project Management, Database Management. Our training solutions are in.
- Flexible and cost-effective alternative to site- based/Class Room Training.
- Well designed training content.
- Communities to help you interact with ellow learners.
- Expert Chat Sessions to clarify doubts.
Requirements for virtual training’s
Virtual Classroom - Instructor-led web-based training
Virtual Classroom is a web-based environment that allows you to participate in live training events without the need to travel. You listen to lectures, participate in lab exercises, ask questions, and receive feedback just as you would do in a conventional classroom-except you do it from the convenience of your desktop, or anywhere you have an Internet and phone connection. It saves the hassle, expense, and travel time to a training site.
Requirements for Participating in Virtual Classroom Training
To participate in a Virtual Classroom based training event, you need an Internet connection, a Web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox), and a telephone. These instructor-led training programs are conducted virtually, using GotoMeeting Web and audio conferencing software. After registering for a training event, you will receive detailed instructions regarding Virtual Classroom training along with a telephone number to dial in for the audio portion of the event.
Each course is divided into multiple hour sessions spanning several days. Each session consists of lectures and lab exercises involving the use of Unimatics tools. Between sessions, you are free to further explore the lab exercises on your own.
Before registering for a virtual class, we recommend you follow these four steps:
To attend a meeting, the following is required:
- Windows® 2000, XP, 2003 Server or Vista
- Stable 56k, cable modem, ISDN, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Minimum of Pentium® 400 MHz with 256 MB of RAM (recommended)
- Getting the most out of Virtual Classroom training:
- To ensure you have the best training experience using Virtual Classroom, we suggest that you:
- Attend from a location free of distraction